Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday Present

Birthday Present

By: Karan



It was snowing lightly the night Shailesh and I sat around in my hot tub, celebrating my late December birthday. We were smoking good cigars and drinking whiskey. We saw headlights pull up on the other side of my hedge, and it seemed like a car had parked. Soon our friend Shruti came around the fence and said "I brought some champagne for your birthday, Karan. I don't want to be a gate crasher though, if you guys are having a private party.""Well hi Shruti," I said hopefully. "Shailesh and I would never exclude a girl like you from our party. Come on in, the water's great. You know the rule though, I don't allow clothing in this hot tub.""Sure" she replied. "i'll go get out of my clothes, and bring some glasses for this champagne.""Sounds good, Shruti." As she headed into the house to get naked, I told Shailesh "I know you've always wanted to fuck her. She's not the best lay i've ever had, but any opportunity for some pussy-play sure beats jacking off. Just follow my lead tonight, and I think I can get you the opportunity to pump your jizm into her sweet spot."
"That'd be great, Karan. As you said, i've always wanted to fuck her. How's this going to work?""Here she comes. Just follow my lead, and I'm pretty sure we'll both end up getting our nut off. I've got a plan.""Well, happy birthday Karan. Boy, this hot tub is great on a snowy night like this" Shruti said as she lowered herself into the steaming water. As she entered the tub, Shailesh and I got a pleasant eyeful of her nice tits. It certainly elevated my desire for some hot sex, and I was pretty sure Shailesh felt the same way. "Open that champagne, and let's have a toast to your 25th birthday."So, the three of us sat there shooting the breeze, soaking, drinking, and us two men puffing on our stogies. I had scooted over next to Shruti, supposedly to pour her champagne, but the real reason was so I could finger her pussy once I set the champagne bottle back into the snow. I could tell by the way her body responded to my finger invading her womanhood that she was well primed for a night of hot sex. As Shruti started to catch a buzz from the champagne, I started making sexual suggestions [in a joking manner], and Shailesh followed suit.
Eventually, Shailesh stated "I need to talk to a man about a dog", and he climbed out of the hot tub.I said "That sounds like a good idea. I think i'll join you."Shailesh and I stepped around the corner of the garage to the secluded area those of us fortunate enough to be of the male persuasion used as a pissing spot. As we stood there nakedly draining our dicks I told Shailesh "Here's the plan. Instead of getting back into the hot tub, why don't you get dressed and make a run to the liquor store? Pick up some more cigars for us, some more champagne too. I've had my finger up Shruti's cunt for the last 45 minutes. Trust me ... She's ready to fuck." "When I get back in the hot tub, i'll say you're gone for a bit, i'll get her bent over the edge of the spa, and enter her cooze from behind. I'll make sure that she is facing away from the deck. When you come back, park in the driveway where she won't see your lights. I'll be listening for you. Strip at your car. When I hear you quietly close your car door, i'll tell Shruti 'stay right here while I get us a whisky.' "
"When I come back with the whisky, you quietly enter the hot tub instead of me. Shruti's pretty buzzed, and will think it's me. I'll stay out of both of your lines of vision, and hand her her whisky from behind, as you are mounting her, sliding your dick into her hot slot."

"Think she'll know it's a different dick pumping her quim?" Shailesh asked. "I'm up for fucking her tonight, whatever it takes, but eventually I want her to know that i've fucked her. It's my theory that once you've scored on a babe one time you can pretty much get back into her snatch any time you want.""I hear you on that Shailesh, and I agree. But how the Hell would I know what a chick's cunt is able to feel? You and I are both circumcised, so there's no foreskin issue for her to feel. I'm packing 6 1/2" straight and hard, what about you?""About the same," Shailesh said. "Definitely no curves in my dick, and Fred's a good, solid 6" when I spring a boner." [As do most guys, we had names for our cocks ... I have always refered to my penis as "Zeke", and Shailesh called his "Fred"]
"Anyway," I told Shailesh, "Once in the hot tub, quickly slide your stiff pecker into her love tunnel. After you long-stroke her a couple times, my plan is to step around in front of her, shove Zeke into her face, and tell her 'Well, Shruti, while Shailesh is busy using your pussy I think it'd be nice if you give me a birthday blow-job'.""There we are, Karan! If you have Zeke jamming up her face, and she feels some other stiff prick working her love box, she'll know that it's me fucking her, whether or not her twat is able to feel any differences in our stiff cocks."
"Right you are, Shailesh. Hopefully she'll just start sucking my big schlong, while that fucking monster of yours is pumping her belly full of spunk.""Hang on a second Shruti," I called out. "Shailesh is going to make a quick run to the liquor store, but can't find his keys. He's going to get some more bubbly, do you want anything else?""Nah," said Shruti. "Some more champagne sounds real nice though.""Okay. I'll join you in the hot tub as soon as we find those damned keys!"Shailesh then whispered to me, "Is Shruti on the pill? I don't want to knock her up.""Can't help you on that score, buddy. We've never discussed birth control. I've fucked her at least 20 times, always bareback. Haven't planted a baby yet. I could be shooting blanks though. Maybe a real low sperm count, I'm just not sure. I had a real high temperature when I was a kid ... The measles or mumps or some damn thing. Could have knocked my nuts out of commission easy enough. If Shruti does somehow end up pregnant from tonight, we'll just have to talk like Hell to get her to go to a clinic ... Split the cost and get that bastard sucked out of there."
"Sounds good to me, Karan. My baby-juice knocked up a chick in college. Really screwed my life up for a while. I agree though ... I really don't want to ball her in a hot tub wearing a damned rubber. I'm willing to chance it if you are.""You bet, Shailesh.""Oh, here are your keys, Shailesh," I yelled. Then, whispering, I told him "Get going, guy. As soon as I hear your engine starting, I'm going to start a nice, slow balling of that bitch in the hot tub. I don't care if Shruti cums right away, but I'm saving my first load tonight for her mouth, which means you've got to get back and be inside her cunt. I've never been in her mouth before, and I want to put my brand on it. I just hope the bitch will swallow! Hurry back, I am getting so fucking horny even taking it slow I won't be able to hold back too long."
As Shailesh drove off, I poured the dregs of the champagne into Shruti's glass. I sucked her tit briefly into my mouth, and then rolled her over so she was leaning over the edge of the hot tub, facing away from the deck. I had fucked her in this position before, and knew she was okay with it. As I slowly slid the now rock-hard Zeke into her heavenly female orifice I told her "God, Shruti, for the last half hour i've been needing to get my peter inside of you. Man!! That feels so fucking good!"

Shruti purred. "That feels really nice, Karan. Sooooo good to me too . . ."As it continued to snow on Shruti and me in my hot tub, I started slowly pumping my big, stiff rod in and out of her warm, slick cunt. Before too much time passed, I heard Shailesh arrive back from the liquor store, and quietly shut his car door. "I'm going to get us a shot of whiskey, Shruti. Besides, I need to cool my love muscle down some, so I can prolong our pleasure. Be right back."I gave Shailesh a quick 'WAIT' signal, to allow me to get a drink poured for Shruti. I came back, gave Shailesh the high sign, and he quietly climbed into the hot tub. Shailesh and I grinned at each other, as he mounted Shruti for the first time. His main man Fred [Shailesh's dick] slowly entered Shruti's love chamber. Shruti started moaning "Faster. Faster." as Shailesh rhythmically long-stroked his dick into her hot, slick pussy.
I boldly stepped in front of Shruti, where her upper body lay over the edge of the hot tub. I rubbed my dick head against her lips and said, "While Shailesh is enjoying your pussy, Shruti, how about giving me a birthday blow-job?"Shruti opened her eyes, and quickly figured that we had changed dicks in the middle of the screw. I continued rubbing the big, ugly, circumcised head of Zeke [my dick] back and forth on her lips, and she soon opened her mouth and let the mushroom cap of my big prick slip inside her mouth for the first time ever. Shailesh and I high-fived, and were grinning like village idiots as we both neared climax using different orifices of Shruti's female body.
I soon heard Shailesh hiss out the standard mantra for a guy who is coming: "Ohhhh. YESSS!!" as he rammed his powerful love-rod into Shruti's twat, pumping a load of his seed deep into her belly. We both fervently hoped that none of those little fuckers would take root, but that thought wasn't nearly strong enough to cause either of us to cease participation in this fuck-fest. After all, we were both healthy, young male animals, and we were on a bitch in heat ... Our male instincts demanded that we service and try to breed her. A few strokes later I thrust my pulsing tool far into Shruti's throat and filled her mouth with my hot spunk.
Shailesh and I both dismounted, pulling our spent peckers from Shruti's body. We immediately praised her, telling her how great she was. We opened more champagne. Shailesh and I each lit another cigar. Shruti excused herself, saying she wanted to use the bathroom to take care of some 'girl things'.Eventually Shruti returned to my backyard spa. We soaked a while longer, and Shailesh and I both played with and sucked on Shruti's tits. When I went to finger her pussy, I discovered Shailesh's hand was already there.Finally I said "I think I'm about water logged. We're all way too drunk to drive, so you both better spend the night. What I feel like now is a nice session with you, Shruti, in my bed. While Shailesh enjoys his cigar, he could get a fire going in the fireplace. I'll bet, Shruti, that after I fill your pussy with my jizm, Shailesh will probably be ready for another turn in the saddle."Shruti said, "I can handle that.""Deal me in," added Shailesh.
Shailesh worked on the fire and enjoyed his cigar, while I enjoyed a lengthy dick-massage in Shruti's hot love-box. Eventually I shot a huge wad up into Shruti's womb, and felt as if my now very tender pecker was probably spent for the night.

I switched places with Shailesh ... While I enjoyed a cigar, the fire, and some whisky, he enjoyed using Shruti's female body a second time. I listened to them rutting like animals in the bedroom. Although my cock felt sated and tender, and my balls felt drained, I still felt sort of buzzed and horny.When Shailesh eventually emerged from the bedroom, we sat around naked, smoking, drinking, and talking in low voices about how much we had enjoyed using Shruti's body in her role as 'Communal Love Slut'.I finally said "I want to drain my nuts one more time. I know I could go back in the bedroom, and even though Shruti is sleeping I could mount up and fuck her brains out, but i've got a real hankering for a blow job. Do you think she'd go for that?"He thought about what he wanted to say for a second and told : "GO FOR IT!" So he said to me, "You know, buddy, i've always been real fascinated with the human penis, and am glad as hell I have one. How about I put a lip-lock on that monster of yours, and i'll drain that load out of your balls for you?""You want to give me a blow job?" Iasked."Yep. I do," he replied."I can cum in your mouth and you'll swallow?""That's what I want," he replied.
Soooo . . . My birthday sex-fest ended with him orally servicing my big, ugly tool, as only another male can. I told Shailesh "It's instinctive. A guy knows what makes his dick feel good, so he knows how to do it on someone else's dick. He just naturally knows what to do."I came like a fire hose in his mouth, even though it was my third load of the night. I went in and slept with Shruti, while Shailesh slept on the couch.The next morning came all too quickly. We were all tired, sore, sexually drained, and hung over. It was a birthday i'll never forget.Comments are welcome on indianmaniac1@gmail.com


Tell us how you liked this story

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.