Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Driver seduced me

Driver seduced me

By: Madiha


Hi i am madiha, 29 years old and this story is when i was working for pakistan international airlines about a year ago. I am a fairly attractive lady, about 5 4 in height, fairish complexion and long black hair though the one feature of me that attracts the most attention is my 34d bust. For a girl my size they look pretty big on me, and so i always have pilots and passengers hitting on me the first chance they get. When we get off flights i take the pia van home and my house is the last stop for the van, i live near the beach.

Ismail, the van driver had been driving us for about a month, has a typical punjabi guy, tall, a bit over weight though but overall not too bad looking. One day while driving me home after he dropped off everyone else i noticed him looking at me from his rear view mirror. I tried to ignore him but his constant staring suddenly annoyed me so i asked him what the hell he was looking at, and he just coolly said im looking at you. The reply stunned me and i was speechless for a while and i told him sternly to watch his mouth and that he was gonna be in trouble for that comment.

However that did not disturb him at all and he still kept looking at me. Somehow this really started to excite me and i felt myself getting aroused real fast. I think he must have seen the little grin on my face because then he remarked how i was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen and how much he loved my breasts. He said he had tried to control his feelings for the past month but now could not do so anymore.

By now i was intensely aroused and without saying a word i undid my middle buttons on my blouse and let him catch a glimpse of my lacy white bra. Now he was stunned and speechless. Suddenly he took another road and told me he was taking me somewhere where he would make his dreams come true. He told me to come sit besides him in the front and i obliged. Immediately he put his hand down my blouse and into my bra, tweaking and pinching my nipples while he drove with one hand. We arrived at an under construction house that seemed to be abandoned.

After parking the van he almost ran out and came to my door. He pulled me out a bit roughly and slung me over his shoulder and took me inside. Inside he put me on a charpoy and took off my blouse and took my boobs out of the bra cups and started sucking on them intensely with a real hunger. He did that for a good 15 minutes or so all the while remarking how gorgeous they were, slapping and playing with one while he sucked on the other. He then took off his shalwar, threw me down on the charpoy and took off his pants and stuck his long penis in my mouth, moving it in and out gently at first but then real fast. It had been a while since i had sex and i was enjoying every minute of it, sucking his lollypop all the way.

He then picked me up off the charpoy and took off my pants, he ripped off my underwear with his hands, then pulling my legs up, he entered me and started fucking me hard and mercilessly. Holding my legs close to my shoulders..i was moaning and screaming really loud from the mixture of intense pain and pleasure. He then picked me up off the charpoy made me lean on an old table and entered me from behind.. Again fucking really hard and fast, the sight of my boobs jiggling like crazy turned him on even more, he kept slapping my ass hard and grabbing and pinching my tits every chance he got, then he laid down on the charpoy and asked me to come over him, i got on to his gorgeous dick and he started pumping from below, he leant me over him and started eating away at my breasts. Biting really hard and sucking even harder. Then when he was about to cum he layed me down on the charpoy and held my boobs together and put his dick in between and started to vigorously fuck my boobs. When he came he came all over my chest and face and i licked down what i could of his salty semen..

After that we both got dressed and he dropped me home, we had sex one more time after that before i quit pia and moved from karachi.


Commagic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.