Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kerala houseboat pleasure 2007

Commagic.blogspot.comI had been in india for 2 weeks. I had travelled from mumbai by train and driven all round kerala with my indian guide. My guide took me to meet the houseboat that was to be my home for then next 6 days. I was looking forward to the tranquillity of the backwaters of kerala after a pretty hectic but wonderful past 2 weeks.The crew of the boat were a very willing trio. They helped load my luggage and with great pride sowed me round the small but very well appointed boat. The main man, who i referred to as the captain was a dark, wiry, slim man i guess he would be in his mid 40’s. He was fairly tall for a south indian, 5ft 9 inches. He was dressed in an immaculate white shirt and slack to formally welcome me to his boat. His piercing dark eyes had a twinkle in them that hinted at mischief. He was assisted by a younger man possibly late 30s. He was the chef but also acted as host and housekeeper. He was a slightly chubby man with a trimmed but thick black moustache and one of those open faces that beamed friendship. The youngest was in his early to mid 20s smiling and willing to please. He was very slender about 5ft 6 inches tall with thick dark hair and darting eyes.The boat was made of wood, ornately carved and with woven matting to cover the glass paned windows. There was a foredeck, not large but enough for 4 comfy chairs. This was a good place to watch the waters slip by and see activity on the banks. Behind this was small dining room that led down some steps to the large double bedroom and very well appointed bathroom, no bath but a good shower. It was immaculately clean and well kept.The captain owned and the chef it privately but worked through a group who took bookings thus assuring a steady trade. They were very attentive and willing to please which was very refreshing and pleasing. We set off that first day slowly moving out into the waters. I sat looking out as we slipped slowly along the engine drumming slightly underneath. The driver in this case the captain sat at the front. The mat window shutters were open to keep the boat cool and i immediately felt relaxed as i sat in the warm air enjoying the slow pace and utter tranquillity of it all.The men chattered in their local dialect and their sounds echoed across the water giving the whole experience a wonderful and exotic feeling. There were birds and people moving about on boats and on the far banks. It was full of colour and sound. The whole things was a truly wonderful and relaxing as we slipped effortlessly through the water, a white stream running out from the front of the boat on either side racing out away from us outwards towards the shore.By lunch is was so relaxed calm and the smell of spices, onions and garlic filled the air giving rise to hunger. I got into conversation with the captain. Once again i was amazed at how good his english was. It was also amusing to hear them talk with that very identifiable indian accent is so appealing but rib ticklingly funny as well.The captain spoke with great pride about his boat, his business and his family. He proudly showed me pictures of his 3 children his very humble but well kept house in his village some miles away. He talked with great sadness of his wife’s illness and subsequent death some years ago and how so common to india his family had helped take care of him and his children whilst he struggled to earn a living. He was a man of the community, working with charities in his village when time permitted. Giving blood on a regular basis something he had been driven to do since his wife’s death. I suspect there was a financial aspect to the blood giving but he was proud of his giving showing me his donor records. I liked him he was a simple hard working man with a freshness and openness.The food was a revelation, served on thick green leaves it was sumptuous with rice and curried fish, caught fresh that morning and vegetables spicy and aromatic. There was fresh juice and if i wanted a cold beer. I asked if they were eating with me but they declined and said they would eat at the back of the boat where they had simple lodgings. I would have preferred them to eat with me as i don’t like to eat alone but i respected their needs.The afternoon seemed to slip by and i talked to all of them during that time. Finally we arrived at the mooring point for the night. The men got busy securing the boat and setting it up for the evening. I slipped away to have a shower and change for the evening.The evening meal was up to the same good standard as lunch and i knew i was going to enjoy this trip very much. The men sat with me during the evening and we chatted freely once they saw i was receptive to them as friends and companions on my indian experience. They were open and expressive is sometimes funny as their english got all mixed up but it was a good humoured fun evening. I slept very well that night despite the warmth and under a mosquito net was never bothered by insects. I awoke early as the sun streamed in through the open slats of the window matting and went out onto the front deck. The men were already active getting ready for the day. As we continued along our peaceful journey the captain spent more time talking to me and asking how i enjoyed india. I told him it was wonderful, fascinating and exciting full of sound and colour. He told me of his life and how he had worked hard to get his boat and make a good living for his family. Indians are hard working and industrious although they do put too much store by what work they do and not about personality and interaction. He told me he had worked as a porter in hospitals and worked long shifts and hours to save money to get a boat. He had learnt the kerala art of massage a relaxing service that is much talked about by visitors to kerala. He asked if i had experienced one yet but i told him no but would hope to before i left. He asked if we had such a thing in the usa. I told him that there was all sorts of massage specialties from the far east and homeopathic massage such as reflexology. He was most interested and asked if i enjoyed them to which i replied very much so. I explained how mush i enjoyed the foot massage of reflexology and how it relaxed me and was said to have healing powers. He said that massage in india also massaged the feet and the whole body with special oils. He asked me if i would like a foot massage. I said i would love one. He asked me to wait whilst he went and got his oils. He returned with some small bottles of oil. Kneeling in front of my chair he lifted my left foot placing it on his lap. His hands were strong and firm but they were magic on my foot as he kneaded it and stroked it with a rhythmic motion. His other hand supporting my heal. I lay back in the chair, closing my eyes i sighed with each pleasurable stroke, squeeze and twist of his magic fingers. The sensations of having my feet massaged has always been of great pleasure to me and it made my body go loose and relax. It also is very sensuous and arousing and i felt the wetness in my vagina as he expertly worked my feet. He worked selflessly at his task his little shouts of “yaar” every time i sighed or moaned softly to the pleasure it was giving me signalled his joy at my pleasure. I was now lying well back in the chair my legs stretched out to him, my eyes closed lost in the warmth of the air, the smells coming of the river and his magic. He began to run his hand up the back of my calve massaging my muscle there whilst his other kept the rhythm on my foot. He massaged firmly along my calves to the back of my knees and above keeping a steady pressure and rhythm. Then putting my left foot on the floor beside him whilst still stroking my leg with one hand he dipped his other hand into the bowl of oil he had prepared and picking up my right leg he began to work his magic there. I was not only relaxed i was filled with sensuous feelings and a very damp pussy. The whole sensation just filled my body with sensation and pleasure. He was now massaging my right leg along the whole length pushing my long skirt up my thighs with every stroke. I was too lost in the pleasure to want him to stop. He placed my right foot by his side and now with my legs slightly parted he began to run his hands along my legs and up my inner thighs my skirt, now pushed up to my waist. He was now massaging my fully exposed thighs up along my hips and back his thumbs brushing past my wet see thru white panties, i sighed with every stroke and he worked in silence his thumbs getting tantalisingly closer and closer to my very damp pussy enclosed in white panties. The anticipation of each stroke increased my arousal and i sighed as he brushed the sides of my pussy with each stroke. Finally his thumbs pressed along my pussy as he stroked upwards and i could not help letting out and deep sigh and looked down at him with lidded eyes soft with pleasure and arousal. He was so engrossed in his work his eyes fixed on my exposed body he didn’t notice me. He now pressed his thumbs along my pussy no longer moving down my legs his movements all concentrated on my swollen slit. Then he grabbed my panties from the top and pulled them down. Now so aroused i lifted my thighs top assist as he pulled them off along my legs, discarding them on the floor. I lay my legs open as he pondered momentarily my wet open pussy exposed to his gaze. Her began to flick and massage my clit and pussy slipping fingers into me making me sigh and push onto his hand. I was now spread, fully exposed for him to enjoy as he fingered and played bringing me close then moving off until i begged him to pleasure me. He smiled and he opened his trousers and expertly removed them whilst still kneeling there. His cock was steel hard, smoky black and ramrod straight with a lovely plum red head that was wet with his juices. His arousal made me even more excited and i sighed as his hardness slipped into my soaking open hole. He grunted and muttered yaar as he sank himself to the hilt inside me. He stayed like that for a moment then he leaned down and passionately kissed me his tongue thrust into my mouth and i could taste the spicy sweetness of him. He pulled back now wanting release and pulling my legs up he pushed them high and back pressing me into the chair and began to pump into my wet hole rushing to his release whilst i rushed ahead and the hot flush ran up my breasts and neck and my pussy just erupted into orgasmic pleasure and moaned and cried out my thanks to him for the sheer pleasure of his cock. I was still shuddering in pleasure when he gave and deep grunt, thrust hard into me and i felt the hot wetness of his release fill my womb. We stayed still my pussy impaled until finally that very hard smoky black pleasure rod slipped out, followed as usual by a big lump of sperm. He got up whilst i lay like a slut, my legs open, pussy dripping sperm and smiled at my new lover.That evening the conversation was excited and the men, now relaxed in my company, opened up and enjoyed being with me and entertaining me. Indians are extremely hospitable people and love to have fun and laugh and i in return was caught up in the fun. Finally i was tired and they began to close down the boat for the night. As i was moving towards the bedroom the captain enquired if i would like a full massage the next day. I said yes i would love one. He nodded and said it would give him great pleasure to provide one and left as i slipped into the bedroom.Part 2.I slept lightly as being still very aroused. I awoke later in the morning and the boat was well on its way. They brought me a cup of tea which was very welcome and i showered and went out to enjoy the scenery.We had got into more narrow waters and the trees and banks were much closer and a couple of times we followed other house boats on their way with tourists enjoying the experience like i was. The captain was busy for most of the morning due to the narrow waterways we were navigating and the other traffic but soon after lunch we reached more open waters and he relaxed. He chatted with me for a while his eyes piercing and direct as he talked. He issued some instructions in his dialect and the young man disappeared into the bedroom appearing 5 minutes later and reported to the captain.The captain advised me that the room had been made ready for my massage. I felt my face flush as i thought he had forgotten so i turned and went quickly to the room. The young man had laid some towels on the bed and there were small bottles of oil by the bed. I undressed not sure if i should be naked or keep my panties on. I decided to remove them and with a towel covering me i lay face down on the bed and called out that i was ready.The captain came into the room and pulled the towel down covering my legs up to my lower back. He was wearing a type of sarong tied round at the waist and he knelt beside me on the bed and poured some oil into his hands warming it first then he applied all over my back and shoulders. It was aromatic a sort of peppermint scent. His steel hard magic fingers began to work rhythmically on my shoulders and neck expanding in waves outward and down my back. He massaged firmly but no painfully and it was sensuous and relaxing making me sigh as he worked his magic on my body. His hands slipped down working my lower back pushing the towel lower onto my buttock but i was past caring as the sensations were running wild through my body, sunning to the rhythm of his hands and his comments of yaar! Yaar! As he heard me sigh. He spent a lot of time on my back working all of it and the sensations were fantastic as the slippery oil, warm temperature made my muscles soft and pliable under his expert hands.Without breaking his rhythm he reached down and folded the towel up so it just covered my buttocks and adding more to his hands he began to spread it down my legs and thighs and once again, starting with my feet, he began to massage me upwards this time to the centre of my body. One hand slipped up my inner thigh brushing close to my vagina but never touching, whilst his other hand worked along the back of my thighs and pushing aside the towel across my naked buttocks and along my back again. He worked the full length of my now naked body his fingers tantalisingly close to my vagina and i sighed each time as i felt myself getting wet from the sensations of the massage and the slight brushing of his fingers along my slit.As he massaged his hands parted my buttocks exposing my vagina fully opening it slightly with each stroke. I lay aroused and wonderfully relaxed at the magic he was performing on me.He continued for a few minutes like this then squeezing my buttocks in one hand he slipped the other hand between my legs and cupped my now swollen vagina exclaiming yaar!! As he felt the wetness there and heard my loud sigh of surprise and pleasure. “you like that aunty?” He exclaimed and i nodded and whispered yes and he asked me to open my legs so that he could play with my slit. Lost in the pleasure i obliged and soon his fingers were working another magic as he flicked my now erect clitoris and inserted a finger into my now very swollen, open and wet hole. I pushed back onto his hand is my excitement and now there was a time where neither of us knew what to do next not wanting to be the one to lead the way. He continued to finger me in silence and i turned sideways to look at him as he knelt there beside me. In my need and not wanting it to stop i reached out and through his soft sarong cupped hic crotch feeling his hardness there and, perhaps in surprise, he grunted and sighed and grabbed my hand holding it to his erect penis. Seconds passed that seemed an eternity before he stood up and removed his sarong exposing his hardness encased in a pair of black swimming trunks which he also removed. I watched in anticipation as his very hard straight cock leapt out hard against his belly. He was very lean and body, with wiry muscles and a light covering of grey and black hairs up his legs and lower belly but black around his penis standing proud and wonderfully black. It excited me to know he was aroused by the massage also.He put his hand under my hip and pulled wanting me to roll over. I obliged and lay back fully exposed to him my legs open my swollen vagina, open to his gaze. He stretched down and began to stroke up and down my slit as i took hold of his hard cock making him jump back too aroused and fearful of ejaculating before he could enter me. I pulled back and he wasted no time in getting between my legs and guide his hardness to my vagina and with a cry of sorry! Sorry!! He slipped it deep into taking me by surprise and causing me to moan loudly at speed of entry into me and the sensation is caused. I lifted my legs to help him and more aroused than i realised he thrust a few times and moaned loudly ramming his hips onto my pelvis and i felt a warm wetness inside me as released his sperm into my womb saying sorry, sorry over and over again and grunting loudly in his pleasure. I held my pelvis against the root of his penis feeling the full pleasure of his ejaculation into me and working my very aroused clitoris against his bony penis. His release went on and on and soon i felt a flush run up my neck and my nipples went rock hard and the sensations of my release rushed through my body in intense waves his hard cock deep in me. I moaned and thanked him for my pleasure and he was surprised at the intensity of my pleasure as i clung to him stopping him from pulling out of me not wanting it to end.Soon my orgasm subsided and he began to pull away but i begged him to stay and pushing him up i looked down between my legs enjoying the sight of his dark skin between my white thighs and watched as he withdrew his still thick tumescent penis wet and glistening from my juices and his sperm. I lay my legs splayed as his sperm dripped down between my buttocks onto the towel. He must have kept that load for years there was so much inside me. He knelt up and i looked at my new lover and enjoyed the site of his now softening penis and shuddered remembering the extreme pleasure it had given me. He stretched out and stroked my wet thighs and pulled my pussy open admiring his handiwork.There were 4 nights left and i wondered what the rest of the trip would offer. Somehow i knew i was going to spend a lot of it naked with my legs spread getting my vagina pumped hard by a sexy indian cock.Part 3I lay there my legs wide whilst he inspected my open pussy pulling it wide and squeezing it enjoying what he saw. I just watched as he did his thing then he said in that heavy indian accent “you have very big hole many men must have used it” i nodded yes explaining that i had enjoyed a very active sex life and had many african men with very large penis so my pussy was stretched. “yaar he exclaimed it has been opened too much but it is very soft and sexy inside” “thank you” i said whilst he pulled it open as wide as he could stretching my large lips really wide then he put 3 fingers into me and i sighed as it was still very sensitive from my orgasm. “yaar you like that “ he said pushed harder into me enjoying my discomfort as his fingers stretched the inside of my pussy wide. His cum was running down my buttocks and his hand was very slippery. He grabbed my ankle and pulled my legs up high pushing my buttocks up and out. With his free hand he stroked my anus. “do you take in this hole my dear” he asked his finger gently probing my anus. I said softly that if he enjoyed that he could go there. He pushed his slippery finger into my rear hole and pushed it tight to the knuckle. I pushed back onto his finger making myself relax so my anus was open for him. He probed and rammed his finger into my rear hole and i could see his cock getting really hard now. I was getting ready to be fucked in my rear hole when one of the crew called out in the local dialect. The captain replied and then apologised saying he had to go. He quickly put his sarong round himself and left. It must have been urgent as he didn’t stop to clean himself. I got up and went back into the bathroom to wash myself.I showered, it was cold they had not heated the water yet; i dried myself and washed my face cleaning off my make up. I was standing reapplying my make up when the door burst open and the captain came in. He had had me now so there was no need to be polite anymore. He looked at me and asked what i was doing. I explained i was cleaning myself up after the massage and sex. “naar he said you come bed we fuck more” i nodded and he grabbed my arm and led me naked out into the room and pushed me onto the bed. “like dog” he commanded as i knelt on the bed. I got down in the position on hands and knees and he removed his sarong. He began to play with my buttocks. He was no longer gentle his need was to use me now that i had prostituted myself to him and given him my body. I was there for his pleasure and i could sense his lust as he pinched and probed around my rear his fingers in my pussy then my rear passage. He stretched round and roughly grabbed my hanging breast pulling it and pinching it hard giving me a mixture of pain and pleasure as i squealed. “yaar take you woman you like rough eh!! I nodded but added for him to be careful and not too rough. He laughed and pulled my breast back hard and so as to not have to much pain i pulled back also and my buttocks went tight against his bony hips. He grabbed me and pushed my face down into the bed whilst he guided his cock to my rear passage. The thought of what he was going to do was driving him wild and when i winced at his first probe of my rear hole he pulled my hair back “naar bitch hold still don’t move i get your rear hole if you move” i kept still as once more he proffered his hard cock to my rear hole and guiding it with his hand he pushed it into me. I was not lubricated and the burning sensation was extreme making me beg him to go careful but lost in his lust he told me to shut up and take it. H began to ram into me. The pain went quickly as my hole opened up to his cock and he was enjoying himself parting my buttocks and watching his cock sliding into my rear passage. He kept it up going in and out slowly enjoying the feeling and what he could see. I could feel his steel hard cock in my rear passage as he went right into the root of his cock enjoying my grunts as he fucked me. Anal sex is exciting as it seems to bring out the beast in men using the wrong hole and making the woman submit and it also gets them very aroused and he was really aroused now as i could tell by the noises he was making and the speed he was now ramming into me that he was close to shooting his sperm into my rear passage. He was really grunting gabbling in his dialect. I have no idea what he was saying but it seemed spur him on more and then he thrust hard and deep into me making me grunt loudly as he drove the air from my lungs and then his grunts and mumbling told me he was offloading into my ass. I stayed my face pushed into the bed whilst he held his cock into me. Finally with a “yaar that’s good” he pulled out of my ass and stepped back. I flopped down onto the bed and looked up at him standing there. He was naked his thin wiry very dark body was covered in sweat and his cock now long but flaccid hung between his legs.He looked down at me and his eyes sparkled as he knew i was his white slut and he was going to enjoy to the full. I said nothing just lay there my ass full of his cum and burning a little from the hard fucking. He then lay down on the bed and pulled me to him pushing his fingers into my pussy watching my face as he rammed them in and out fast enjoying my discomfort and watching as my orgasm built up. As the hot waves of pleasure spread form my pussy up my ass and along my chest making my nipples tighten he watched me in my most intimate moment of orgasm. I saw his eyes intent on my face before i closed mine and gave over to the pleasure mixed with pain as he kept ramming. I shook and twisted as it took control of me unable to have any dignity exposed to his full gaze naked and spread and in uncontrollable pleasure. He didn’t stop ramming his fingers into me even though i begged him to stop my orgasm making my pussy all electric and sensitive but he would not stop making me twitch uncontrollably with all the sensations on pain, pleasure, electric sensitivity and humiliation of being so publicly exposed in my most intimate time

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.