Saturday, February 7, 2009

Memorable ride of mom

Commagic.blogspot.com

Memorable ride of mom

By: Rishi


Hi Readers, This is the true story which really happened in my sexy Mom’s life My mom is 48 years old but I must say she does not look her age. She is very fair and 5 feet tall, 76kgs and a bit bulky with a big ass and breasts. One evening we (me & mom) had to go 2 a marriage function. As a result missed we bus to return home. Also no auto rickshaws were available and having no alternative, we had to take a public bus. It was already 07.30 p.m. we were waiting for a public bus after a very long time and felt awkward standing in the crowded queue. After about 15 minutes the bus which was already very crowded arrived & we boarded the bus having no other choice as the journey was almost an hour to home. The bus was totally jam packed & after buying tickets, we managed to push our way though to stand in the rear middle of the bus. We were generally irritated, to be traveling in this crowd but resigned you to the long drive.

After a while I saw that someone brush against my mom bottom & I casually glanced behind to notice a middle aged person of about 50 plus standing behind me with a shoulder "Jolla" sling bag! Even my mom too she noticed. He too appeared stuck in the crowd. I again saw that same man brush against my mom bottom & I realized it was this old man' s hand resting on the "jolla" bag. However after a few minutes he brushed his hand a couple of more times & then very casually lets his hand lightly rest on her sari on her buttocks palm outwards. She was a little taken aback but I decided to ignore it then it is a crowded bus & this could be a mistake however after a few minutes I felt his hand begin to slowly move & lightly caress her buttocks. I was surprised further & now wondered what to do this was quite an obvious & deliberate act & she looked around to move away, but there was no place to move in the crowded & cramped bus at the same time she was very uncertain & nervous to create a scene. She then decided to ignore it & also reasoned to myself that till what extent he could possibly try anything, what with so many people around & that too in a public place too. She was stuck in my present position.

After a few minutes , the old man , gradually became bolder he was now slowly & more firmly caressing her soft fleshy bottom and sensing her nervousness & dilemma & lack of resistance on her part, began to now cup my buttocks . I was really stunned by this & very surprised by his boldness & my mom glanced behind & around me to see me & others if anybody had noticed -Nobody else in the crowded bus was aware of what was going on except me which I pretended that I too was unaware & the old man himself was immediately behind her with a very indifferent & innocent expression . & she undecided on what to do now , with no space to move away, did not resist . Seeing no protest from her , the old man , now began to now squeeze & knead my buttocks & cup each one. He put his hand on the crack of my buttocks and was now very confidently squeezing each bum. I glanced at the other passengers and no one else was looking at us and were totally unaware of this happening. Given the lack of space to move away she did not protest & allowed him to continue. The old man was pretty encouraged & through the saree was now feeling the outline of her panty and then with a finger, tried to slide it under the panty so that he could feel the softness of her buttocks better. In spite of me she feel a little thrill about the whole thing letting a strange man touch me in her intimate areas. He now moved his hand to the lower portion of her buttocks and begin to push his finger directly up her anus to now press softly, but urgently on it.

I was absolutely stunned by his boldness and in spite of myself , was getting aroused by his acts. I saw that my mom too started enjoying it .None of the other passengers were aware of this and the old man , himself had a very indifferent & bored look ( while his hands were busy on her buttocks. He was now urgently rubbing his hand over the crack of her buttocks & then pushing his hand & fingers directly onto her anus hole as if to push his hand / finger in. The initial soft caresses of the beginning were now replaced by heavy & confident squeezing & kneading of her buttocks. I was getting turned on by this intimate act in a public bus. He had realized, that she will not protest & he moved his hand lower to my side, to caress her legs & thighs & feel their smoothness & firmness and then gradually bought it back to rotate all over her buttocks. At that stage, I leant forward to look outside the window to see if our Bus Stop was coming & he then sensing the opportunity, swiftly, from behind, put his hand between my legs to now rub me directly on my vagina his was too much a strange man was rubbing her cunt now. After a few moments he removed his hand , and then stood directly , behind her and begin to rub his hard erection through his trousers on my buttocks and with each jerk of the bus , would thrust hard against her.

Nervously , She looked around & no one in the crowd was even looking at them I suddenly found his hand on her exposed waist and caressing it & holding me for a grip , & was in a slow rhythm along with the bus movement , stroking & rubbing & thrusting hard big cock on her buttocks. In the crowded bus no one was aware of this & she was pretty excited by then & enjoyed the hardness of his big cock on my buttocks , to slowly also move to push backwards to meet each hard thrust or rub of his cock. This was like simulated lovemaking she was literally being fucked by a total stranger & that too standing in a crowded public bus & none of the other co- passengers realized this erotic act right in their midst. Her stop was fast approaching & She turned to move forward , & he then quickly , moved one hand forward to place it totally upon her pussy from the front and rubbed it hard. While she turned , he then gripped her hand tightly and moved it to place it on the front of his trousers for me to feel the hardness of his erection -- It really was rock hard & I then quickly moved forward & got off at my stop. I glanced behind & saw he was still in the bus.

I was pretty surprised at by looking mom holding the stranger cock. In a crowded public bus, a strange man had deliberately & intimately touched her private parts caressed , squeezed, cupped, kneaded my buttocks & fingered her asshole & I had let him to do so and nobody else in the bus was aware of this lustful act .He rubbed his erect cock on her buttocks, rubbed her cunt she could not help herself from being highly aroused by this encounter & admitted to myself that she had enjoyed it. The whole thing would have lasted not more than 40 -45 minutes. Then as soon as our stop approached we got down I got my mom alone in that night & told mom that how she can do this letting an stranger intimately touched her private parts. She replied that I’m also a women I too have sexual feelings which I failed to get consistently from your dad. Mom said to me to forgive her & begged please don’t spoil my married life. But I said that she had to pay for that. My mom agreed and asked me to tell her. I said that I want to fuck her in a hotel. Hearing this she slapped me & said how dare you to talk like this to your mom. I answered back that I will disclose this to dad and he will immediately give divorced to you. So finally she agreed & I took her to the hotel my dream was going to real.

That night mom wearing a sari. Today I’m totally giving new Sexual experience to you. Since this place is not our home place I’ll cover your eyes with my long hanker chief and rolled in such a manner that she was not able to see anything fee sense of guilt feeling. I Did this as I wanted to take naked photos through my camera cell. I hold her strongly. I kiss her lips and put my tongue into her mouth. Mom said me to open my pant. I opened my pant and my long dick came out. Then mom opened her sari & blouse. I began to lick mom's breast. It was really very soft and tasty. But when I removed her panty I saw her pussy was freshly shaved & found her wet pussy. Her pussy was tight as I was born through caesarean. Then I placed my hand on her huge lemons & started pressing it heavily & licked mom's pussy. The saliva of mom was just like honey. Then I began to fuck her. I put my tongue into her pussy. It was really very warm inside her pussy. Then I put my penis into mom’s white soft tiny choot (pussy). I could see her tiny pussy open up to take him and it was really stretching, and she cried out, aaaaaaahhhh ajjji noooooo it’s paining.... I started to enter her, and my cock was so thick and long, I had to go in very slowly. It was so tight. I kept at it though, and soon was deep inside her. It felt amazing! I slowly started fucking her, and each push felt like she would be split in two. The sight of that big cock going in and out of her tight brown pink pussy was amazing. She was moaning again. Uncle started talking really dirty to her, something she loved. "I always knew you are one hot bitch, oh dear your cunt is so tight. Do you like that big cock, you slut? Ohh, take it, baby, fuck it."

Her boobs started too shuffle when I started to give hard stokes I used to bite her nipples from time to time and then when I was fucking her hard it was wonderful to see moms breasts bounce up and down so violently and she was moving her head side to side and moaning an opening her mouth and biting it was wonderful to see her pussy lips tightly clench my cock and milk it out, aaaahh ahhh ooohh. She said darling please carry on even if the entire world will come & see I don’t care, she was aaaaaaaah, aaaahhhhh, mmmmm ajjjjjjjjjj. She had many orgasms. I started talking really dirty to her, something she loved. "I always knew you are one hot bitch, oh dear your cunt is so tight. Do you like that big cock, you slut? Ohh, take it, baby, fuck it." Since then I’m fucking my mom in absence of my dad. I have made a good collections of my mom naked photos which I will mail you If do send your sexy comments on my mom- my slut. Any unsatisfied girls, housewives, auntie’s widowers of any age Please do send ur responses & I am also interested in (any type)online chatting (Secrecy Assured)So mail me at coolestn@yahoo.com or lustforsex0847@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.