Thursday, February 19, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817
My True Story with a beautiful Aunty....

Hello Friends,
This is the first thread that i am starting and hope you enjoy every bit of it, the intention is to share some sweet memories with you which happened to me 3 years ago... enjoy...

I would like to hide all the identity hence the names used are not real ones...

Introduction -

More about myself, My name is Sanjay and i stay at a plush society in Andheri Mumbai, I am fair, 6'1 and well built... infact i go to gym everyday
The story is about me and a aunty staying in the next building, Her name is Rekha, she is from kerla, to help you knowing more about her... She is 5'3 fair, very nice figure, voluptous big boobs, she had a little tummy but i would sat it is close to flat, curvy ass... and my opinion she is the hottest aunty i have every seen and i really mean it... her husband was a IT Guy and was in US from last three years, her husband was in a process of getting his greencard and very soon she was also gonna leave for US to stay with him.... anyways let me start entertaining you... please reply if you like the story...

the story -
Like i said this happened 3 years ago, i was 18... eventhough i am good looking i still did not have a girlfriend at that time, maybe i was little scared to speak to girls, But at this age no matter what happens one cannot ignore the presence of opposite sex around and get attaracted to them, I somehow had a deep attaraction for older women (Maybe most guys share the same feeling with me)...
Rekha used to stay in the next building she was all alone, so to kill time she always used to sit in balcony reading some novels (may be some erotic novels) and she used to gaze at us when we used to play in the society compound... even i noticed that she looks at me everytime but was scared to talk to her.

My friend Suresh used to stay in her building and i used to visit him very often, this is when the first time we came across....

One day i was going to meet suresh, so i went in to the elevators, as soon as i was in i saw rekha running towards the elevator, i blocked my hand in between and let the elevator door open for her, she got inside and thanked me for doing so... She started asking me if i am going to Suresh's house, i said yes... his dad got a new playstation Game and he would like me to join him for the game, she said that she also have a PS at her house... i was not very surprised to hear that as she used to stay alone and she needed to kill her time and above all her husband was in US and he can get the game for her...

More exotic stuff to come... but only after your replies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.